2020: The Year to Prioritize Compliance at Your Company
Are you worried about compliance? You’re not alone! Compliance keeps most HR professionals up at night. In fact, studies show most people professionals list it as one of their top concerns. That probably comes as no surprise as non-compliance can lead to costly fines and penalties for your company. Still, staying on top of existing, pending, and new federal, state, and local regulations, payroll compliance, and employer requirements is easier said than done.
That’s why Namely is excited to announce our new HR compliance package -- Namely Comply Advice & Action. Namely Comply Advice & Action, powered by ThinkHR, connects our clients with a robust database of employment law resources and best practices so they can stay up to date on new and evolving requirements in their area and beyond.
The Comply Advice & Action homepage, where you can search by topic or explore resources and tools.
This offering fills a critical need for HR professionals and midsize businesses by helping them mitigate the numerous people-centric compliance risks that exist in every organization.
- Live HR Advisors — We know compliance can be intimidating, but you don’t have to handle it alone! Rest easy knowing a team of certified HR experts are just a phone call or email away.
- Living Handbook — As your business grows and regulations change, so should your employee handbook. With the dynamic employee handbook builder, including legislation and policy change alerts, administrators will save hours and reduce the burden that is associated with maintaining this critical document.
- Learning Management System — Ensuring compliance, reducing risk, and driving engagement all starts with your employees. Our learning management system is a platform to access and track employee completion of required training in areas like data security, harassment, and personal safety.
- OSHA — It often falls on HR to help ensure a safe and healthy workplace for their employees. Between establishing and maintaining office standards, meeting compliance requirements, and educating employees, reducing risk in the workplace is no easy task. When issues arise, leverage the OSHA incident logs that export onto Form 300 or 300A for easy submissions.
- Robust Compliance Content - From whitepapers and webinars to interactive tools and checklists our HR compliance package has everything HR pros’ need to manage new hires, terminations, employee leave, job descriptions and more.
Namely Comply Advice & Action's state comparison tool allows you to compare laws and regulations in different states.
While HR typically has a lot on their plates, compliance and workplace safety must stay top of mind. Having the right tools, resources, and experts at your disposal can make all the difference in the fight to remain compliant. Aside from helping you avoid costly fees and penalties, prioritizing workplace safety will show your employees you care about their well-being and safety.
Want to learn more about how Comply Advice & Action can help your business remain compliant? Namely clients can sign up here for a demo to see the new features in action. New to Namely? Learn more about Namely Comply Advice & Action here!
You’re just a few steps away from having the best compliance resources at your fingertips.
See how Namely's flexible solution will help you streamline your HR processes by having your people, payroll, and benefits info all in on place.Get a demo
You May Also Like
Get the latest news from Namely about HR, Payroll, and Benefits.
Thanks for subscribing!