Better HR is our calling at Namely. We’re committed to providing our clients with technology that feels more human, from modern, intuitive software to product integrations that simply make work easier. This year is also poised to be one of the most legally and administratively challenging years for HR departments everywhere. Today’s workplace is changing—fast—and we know how important it is for you to know what news matters most.
That’s why this week, we’re thrilled to launch Namely's HR News, our new content hub for HR compliance and legislative updates. We’re helping HR professionals navigate the legal landscape of the world of work—from changes to payroll compliance state by state, to updates on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
We now post weekly bulletins on new workplace legislation and other important news for today’s human resources. Here are some of our recent stories:
- New California Law Seeks to Close Gender Pay Gap | Read More
- Contribution Limits Raised for Commuter Benefits | Read More
- President Signs WOTC Extension Bill | Read More
The Namely Blog is here to stay. We’ll continue posting weekly content on how the best company cultures run HR, plus the tips you need for payroll and benefits best practices. Here are our readers’ favorite posts from 2015—thanks for reading and expect more exciting content this year!
- The 4 Metrics You Need to Gauge Employee Performance | Read More
- Data Reveals What Great Company Cultures Look Like | Read More
- Is Unlimited Paid Time Off All It’s Cracked Up to Be? | Read More
- Employee Benefits 101: An Employer Guide for Growing Companies | Read More
- 5 Signs Your Company’s Doing Culture Right | Read More
Here’s to an exciting year ahead—one where keeping your company compliant gets a little easier. With the advice your company needs and more human HR technology at your fingertips, there’s no telling how much your culture can grow.